Participant Opportunities Schedule 2021
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for any of these great opportunities.
|Location||# of Teens|
|*Wells Fargo Succeeding Together Contest||May 3-9, 2021||N/A||N/A||N/A||Charlotte, NC||N/A|
|John Deere Drive Your Future Academy (Girls Only)||June 5-9, 2021||Feb. 9||April 12||May 11||San Francisco, CA||24|
|First Tee National Championship||June 20-25, 2021||Feb. 9||April 12||April 27||Clemson, SC||72|
|John Deere Power For Good Scholarship||July 5-9, 2021||Feb. 9||April 12||May 11||Silvis, IL||3|
|Game Changers Academy Honoring Joe Louis Barrow, Jr.||July 20-24, 2021||Feb. 9||April 12||June 8||Philadelphia, PA||96|
|Participant Advisory Council||July 28-30, 2021||April 13
|**First Tee Leadership Summit in partnership with PGA TOUR Superstore||August 2-6, 2021||April 13||June 8||June 29||Emigrant, Montana||20|
|**First Tee Leadership Summit in partnership with PGA TOUR Superstore||August 9-13, 2021||April 13||June 8||June 29||Emigrant, Montana||20|
|***Coca Cola America’s Future||September 1-4, 2021||N/A||N/A||N/A||Atlanta, GA||5|
|PURE Insurance Championship Impacting The First Tee||September 21-26, 2021||Feb. 9||April 12||July 2021||Pebble Beach, CA||78|
|First Tee Innovators Forum||October 8-11, 2021||April 13||June 8||Aug. 24||San Jose, CA||28|
*Wells Fargo Succeeding Together Contest will not be available for new applicants this year.
**Only chapters in PGA TOUR Superstore markets may apply.
***Event is not confirmed and may not be offered in 2021.
Common eligibility requirements for all 2021 Participant Opportunities:
- Participants must be in the 14-18 age range.
- Entered in The First Tee participant database for a minimum of 3 years at the time of application deadline. The Home Office will use the participant’s “created on” date in the database to determine if the participant meets the 3 year requirement (please see exemptions below for Outstanding Participant Leadership Summit)
- Classified as a high school freshman, sophomore, junior or senior as of spring semester 2020 (please see exemptions below for PURE Insurance Championship Impacting The First Tee and Coca Cola’s – America’s Future)
- Entered in The First Tee participant database at a minimum of Birdie level at the time of application deadline
- Active in The First Tee database upon submittal of application
- Chapters must have signed their original contract at least 3 years before application deadline in order to submit applicants
- Participants who attended the event previously are not eligible to apply