The safety of our participants, their families, our employees and volunteers is First Tee of Benton Harbor’s top priority. We continue to monitor the rapidly changing developments regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), including recommendations from Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization and local health administrators.
We have been communicating with, and closely monitoring, other youth serving organizations’ responses to this crisis and feel we should follow their lead. We are immediately suspending all chapter programming through Sunday, April 12. We currently plan to resume programs Monday, April 13.
Although our staff will be working remotely, we will be responding to office voicemails daily. For quicker response times, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you may have.
As a reminder, the best ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are the same as preventing
the common cold and flu. These include:
- Frequently washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Covering your mouth when you sneeze or cough.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying home when you are sick.
Please review these general CDC fact sheets to help understand COVID-19 and the steps you can take to protect yourself and others:
- What you need to know about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- What to do if you are sick with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Thank you for your attention to this important matter. Updates will be communicated through our website, email and each of our social media channels.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!